An idyllic hotel in Southern South Tyrol

Grown, not built

800 years go by pretty quickly. The history of the Zirmerhof goes back to the twelfth century. In 1890, Anna Wieser Perwanger opened the farm up to visitors. At first it was aristocrats, privy councillors, artists and scientists from Vienna, Leipzig and Berlin who discovered the healing properties of the Alpine countryside. What were initially only a few guest rooms have today become 35 rooms and suites as well as 3 Alpine huts. Comfort has now been improved, but there is no less rural history and ambience.